Governors Village Property Owners Association (POA) will hold its Annual Meeting on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 7:00 pm at Mount Carmel Baptist Church. Sign-in will begin at 6:30 pm.
In a meeting notice to Governors Village POA homeowners, Community Manager Joel Strangis:
- provides details of the assessment increase in the 2012 budget
- lists candidates for three open Board of Director seats, and
- discusses proxy rules. Residents are asked to complete and return a proxy form by November 15, 2011, to ensure quorum requirements are met so the POA can conduct business.
Please read the letter from Joel and view the attachments below. Make plans to attend this important meeting in order to exercise your rights and responsibilities as a property owner.
Governors Village 2011 Annual Meeting Notice – meeting announcement, proxy rules, board of director candidates, November 2, 2011 (PDF)
- Governors Village 2011 Annual Meeting Proxy, – proxy form, November 2, 2011 (PDF)
- Governors Village 2012 Budget and Budget Footnotes, November 2, 2011 (PDF)
Related article: 2011 Candidates For Village Board of Directors Seat