On Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 7 pm, the Governors Village Property Owners Association (POA) will hold its Annual Meeting at the Mount Carmel Baptist Church.
Governors Village Property Owners should have received a packet of information announcing the meeting and describing the election procedures for the three Board of Directors positions that will be up for election.
The Nominating Committee has submitted, and the Board has approved, the following candidates:
- John Eberhard for the At-Large-Seat
- Rosemary McGee for the Governors Forest Seat
- Jill Ehrenfeld for the Townes of Governors Village Seat
Candidate biographies are attached. Other nominations must be received by Talis Management no later than 5:00 PM Tuesday, October 16, 2012, using the attached form and instructions. After the nominations deadline is passed, property owners may follow procedures for write-in votes.
Proxy forms must be returned to Talis Management no later than 5:30 pm Tuesday, November 1, 2012. Review the attached materials for complete information about the upcoming election.
- Letter and Form For Write-In Nominations 2013, September 27, 2012
- 2012 Candidate Biographies, Nominee poster 2012, October 5, 2012
- 2012 Governors Village Proxy Only, October 15, 2012
Contact: Cathy Klopfenstein, Community Manager – cathy at talismgmt.com (919.878.8787 x237)