The 12th Annual Luminary Night will be held December 15, 2012 for the Governors Village community. There are many ways residents may participate.
Preparing and setting out the luminaries
- Park: Meet at 2:30 at the Volleyball Court
- Lake: Meet at 2:30 lakeside on Wicker Drive
- Village: Meet at 3:00. If you live on the south side of Governor’s Drive meet at 10042 Fountain (the Leonard’s) and if you live on the north side of Governor’s Drive meet at 20078 Long (the Nelsons)
- Forest: Contact Ann White
Lighting luminaries starting at 5:30 pm Saturday or cleaning up luminaries on Sunday morning.
Gathering at the Bean and Barrel
Pick up drink coupons at Domicile Realty between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm on Saturday, December 15, 2012. Luminary Night celebration starts at 6:30.
Donating to Ronald McDonald House
If you would like to make a donation, please provide it to one of the area coordinators (see list below) or go online to the Ronald McDonald House (http://www.rmh-chapelhill.org/). If you make a donation online, please indicate that you are donating on behalf of the Governor’s Village Luminary Night. If you have already provided your donation, THANKS VERY MUCH!
Tim Watkins, 30083 Britt, watkinsnc at earthlink.net, 919-969-9840
- Park: Tim and Melissa Watkins (30083 Britt, 919-969-9840, watkinsnc AT earthlink.net)
- Lake: Karen Howard (12025 Wicker Drive, 919-636-5799, karen AT howards-end.com)
- Forest: Ann White (10026 Hammock Bend,932-3088,arhodeswhite ATyahoo.com)
- Village: Leslie Nelson (20078 Long, 919-969-1433, lnelson AT thenelsongroupnc.com), Tory Apolito (20054 Fountain), Jennifer Leonard (10042 Fountain), and Anne Weaver (20024 Boyd)