You don’t want to miss these characters!
When: Saturday morning, May 16, 2015
Where: Governors Village pool
- 7:30am – 5K Race Registration
- 8:15 am – Start time for 5K
- 9:00 am – Pancake Breakfast
- 10:30 am – Kids’ Triathlon starts
For those entering the triathlon or race, please print and sign this waiver and bring it with you on race day.
Additional information: 5K and Pancake Breakfast
BREAKFAST IS FREE – but we ask that you make a generous donation to our Chatham County Fire Department so that they can purchase equipment that their limited budget would not permit. If writing a check – please make it out to the “North Chatham Fire Department”.
- Please don’t bring any glass containers with you to the pool
- Do not park in the pool parking lot starting at 9pm on Friday, May 15th because the Fire Department will be bringing their large fire truck to the breakfast on Saturday morning
- If you are unable to attend the event and would still like to donate, please contact Mary Anne Hutton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-929-5982.
Additional information: Kids Triathlon
The Governor’s Village Kids Triathlon will be held Saturday May 16th at 10:30 am during the Firemen’s Pancake Breakfast. The race will consist of running, biking and swimming events – distances will be appropriate for the age of your child. There will be three age groups: 6 and under, 7 to 9, and 10 to 12. All kids who participate will receive a medal and a goody bag!
Parents, if your children are interested in participating, please register them for the Kids Triathlon as soon as possible. HELMETS REQUIRED! Please note that no children will be allowed to participate in the triathlon without a bike helmet.
Contact: For any Kids Triathlon questions, please contact Lisa Marie Taylor, email@example.com. For more information or questions regarding the 5K run and breakfast, please contact Mary Anne Hutton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Governors Village Social Committee