Saturday May 14, 2016 is the date for the 2016 Annual Firemen’s Pancake Breakfast, 5K Run/Walk, and Kids Triathlon. Preparation work is now in full swing, and it’s time to RSVP for the 11th Annual Fireman’s 5K Run/Walk and Kids Triathlon.
When: Saturday, May 14, 2016
Where: Governors Village pool area
See event flyer (attached below) for full schedule of events
For those entering the race, please print and sign this waiver and bring it with you on race day. While pre-registration for the 5K Run/Walk and Kids Triathlon is encouraged, there is no need to RSVP for the Firemen’s Pancake Breakfast.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Since there are a limited number of Social Committee members to cover all the tasks necessary to make this event a success, we need your help. If you would like to volunteer to help, please reach out to Adam Novak, email@example.com.
As a volunteer, here are some ways you can help:
- We need volunteers to cut up fruit the day before the breakfast (Friday, May 13th)
- We need a volunteers to take a shift at flipping pancakes and make pancake batter the morning of the breakfast
- We need volunteers along the Race route during the 5K Race. This could be as simple as coming out your front door and standing on one of the corners of the street along the race route for about 30 minutes
- We need volunteers to help clean up the kitchen after the breakfast and around the pool area
- We need volunteers to help store the equipment from the event back up into the pool attic
For more information or questions regarding this event, please contact Adam Novak, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsored by the Governors Village Social Committee