The Governors Village POA Board of Directors met on June 2, 2016 and minutes are now available to the community. Some highlights:
- Multiple homeowners came to address the Board with multiple drainage issues throughout the neighborhood including a recent sinkhole that was discovered.
- A homeowner raised interest in the grounds committee.
- Also, a few homeowners raised concern about the increased number of geese that are in the Lake. The Board continues to investigate different options on geese control.
- Representatives from Greenscape attended the meeting. The Board brought up multiple landscaping issues to Greenscape; leaf pick-up, irrigation and better communication. The Board will review the proposal from Greenscape for the erosion around the lake and where Bermuda grass is installed. The Board will evaluate the different landscaping issues throughout the neighborhood and address them with Greenscape.
- Financial reports, fitness equipment, Bartlett Tree work, lake maintenance and lighting at the lake were among other topics of discussion. For additional details and other items, please refer to the complete meeting minutes below.
Governors Village POA Minutes, June 2, 2016 (PDF)
Alina Cochran, Community Manager – acochran at talismgmt.com (919.878.8787 x235)
POA Board of Directors – see Contacts