These are Governors Village documents that may be viewed or downloaded. All documents are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.
POA and Townes
Budgets and Financial Reports, see Financials
Architectural Review Board
Community Email Listserve
POA and Townes
Property Owners Association (POA) and Townes of Governors Village Maintenance Association (Townes)
- Resolution: Adopting Rules and Regulations With Respect To Dogs In GVPOA, July 31, 2017
- Governors Village Home Occupation Policy May 16, 2013 (effective June 15, 2013)
- Yard Sales/Garage Sales
- Governors Village Strategy – Mission, core values, vision, objectives, 2008-2011
Budgets and Financial Reports
- Governors Village POA
- Townes Of Governors Village
- Master Association Covenants (see Governors Village above)
- Townes Covenants and Amendment 4.1 MB
- Townes Articles of Incorporation
- Townes Bylaws 1.2 MB
- Townes Community Rules and Regulations, revised July 25, 2017
- Townes Parking Rules, revised December 11, 2012
- Association and Homeowner Responsibilities
Architectural Review Board (ARB)
- Governors Village Architectural Review Board Procedures for Alterations and Additions (2020)
- Architectural Application for Alterations and Additions Category 2 or 3 (2022)
- ARB – Approved Exterior House Paint Colors, April 9, 2015
- ARB—Yard Art Policy 3.96, May 16, 2013
- ARB Fencing Memo – updated information on fencing in Governors Village neighborhoods, April 20, 2011
- Approved Fencing Styles Diagrams, published September 16-19, 2011
- Governors Park Approved Fence, Digger Specialties 1.2 MB
- Governors Park Privacy Fence, Digger Specialties 1.5 MB
- Governors Park Approved Fence, Southern Vinyl Manufacturing 1.1 MB
- Governors Park Privacy Fence, Southern Vinyl Manufacturing 1.2 MB
- Governors Village Approved Fence 1.5 MB
- Playground Resolution, 2007
- Townes ARB Request Form (2022)
- Welcome Letter – Welcome to new homeowners and overview of Governors Village Community. See Welcome page.
- Governors Village Web Content Policy, Approved July 21, 2011
- Newsletters – Monthly newsletters were published in 2010 until replaced by the community website, Fall 2010. 2010 – September Special Edition | September | July | June | May
Grounds Committee Vision and Goals, February 1, 2006
- GV Pool Rules Revision 2022 May 28 Update – brochure with basic operating information, the rules for using the pool, and this season’s swimming lessons details.
- Tennis and Pickleball Courts Rules.
- Governors Village Rules on Picking up Pet Waste, effective March 1, 2011. 2.6 MB
- Pet Safety Brochure NIP, May 2007
First Service Residential Management Company
Community Email List
The Community Email Server, main@GovernorsVillage.groups.io, maintained by a community volunteer, is a great way to communicate with your neighbors.
To subscribe, send an email to:
main+owner@GovernorsVillage.groups.io with the subject SUBSCRIBE, and include your street address, name(s), email(s), and phone number(s) in the message.
Group members can receive individual messages, a daily digest, or read messages at the community’s website. Once subscribed, send mail to: <GovernorsVillagefirstname.lastname@example.org>