At our October 3rd meeting, the GV POA board met with Chris Ehrenfeld (President, BOLD Companies) to learn more about Bold’s plan to develop the lot at the corner of Moring and Governors Drive (parcel across from the Food Lion Shopping Center).
- 4 buildings for retail and offices are planned along Governors Drive and Moring Road. Parking will be behind the buildings.
- Construction has started with Building 1 along Governors Drive going up first. The architecture will be more modern but blend in with the existing buildings across the street (where the pharmacy is). Retail businesses are expected to open in late 2023.
- Building 2 along Moring will follow with space for a restaurant – lease negotiations started.
- Timeline for Buildings 3 and 4 will depend on demand.
- Building 1 will be one story (see concept renderings below). Of the remaining 3 buildings, up to 2 of them will be 2 stories tall.